Having spent the majority of the day trying to download j-doramas and movies, I think I can safely say that torrenting can be really frustrating. Especially when VERY few people are seeding, and files are being taken down.
Not that it’ll stop me from fiercely hunting down my favourite shows but it can get quite irritating when your download speed on qBittorrent is 13.1kb/s
So you know what? I’m going to try and help out. If you need to see one of the dramas on this list, or other lists I will be putting up, drop a comment below and I’ll get them to you. (For free of course).
As of now I currently have
– Nodame Cantabile (480p with subs, though I’ll also be getting the 1080p ones soon with subs)
– Nodame Cantabile Special: In Paris (720p with subs)
– Nodame Cantabile: The Final Score: Part 1 (720p with subs)
– Nodame Cantabile: The Final Score: Part 2(720p with subs)
– Watashi no Kirai na Tantei (480p with subs)
– Rurouni Kenshin (720p with subs)
– Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) (720p with subs)
– Jiken Kyuumeii (480p with subs)
– Jiken Kyuumeii 2: IWAT no Kiseki (720p with subs)
And these will all be available for direct download, should you need them
(Judging by the titles so far, I’m sure most j-dorama veterans will be able to tell that I adore Tamaki Hiroshi)
I’m just starting out though, there’ll be more in the upcoming weeks and months.
Neither the videos nor the subs are done by me but by hard-working enthusiastic people in d-addicts and other such forums.
I wish I had all the names but here’s some for starters:
Raiona, MrJordau on d-addicts, Nobita Smile, Heiwa Fansubs, SARS Fansubs
Your hard work is greatly appreciated, and I make no move to benefit off these videos and subs in any way. I simply want to make them more accessible for people like me to really want to see a show but hate having to wait hours and days for it to download.
I also go by ‘hyukjaeismine’ on d-addicts so just give me a holler if necessary!
I’ll probably be mainly download j-doramas due to K-dramas being much more popular and therefore more readily available (though personally I prefer j-doramas, despite being a seasoned veteran of K-dramas)
I’d also love to hear recommendations for j-doramas! So feel free to message/comment away!